Entrepreneurial Sierra Leonean youth groups needed
Freetown Nominees Ltd is calling for applications from entrepreneurial, civic-minded youth groups in Freetown and Western Area Rural District Council who are interested in being trained, equipped and supported to set-up and operate a sustainable waste management business in the wards in which they live.
• Skills training
• Start up kit
• Entrepreneurship and business development training
• Opportunity to run your own business
How to apply:
• Applications must be made only on the official application form. These are available to pick up at the office of the Environmental Department, Freetown City Council and the office of the Deputy Chief Administrator, Western Area Rural District Council.
• Completed forms should be submitted by Tuesday 14th February 2017 and addressed to Youth Group Organiser c/o Company Secretary, Freetown Nominees Limited, 71 Sir Samuel Lewis Road, Aberdeen
• All applications must be made by youth groups of 10 members
• Youth Groups must contain both male and female members aged between 18-35 who are residents of the ward where they want to be based
• Youth Groups should secure at least one referee from responsible well-known community leaders e.g. a Councillor, Imam, Priest, Honourable or any other well-known and accredited community leader
• Youth Groups must be endorsed by their local ward councilor
We are looking for youth groups in the following Wards:
• All wards in Freetown
• And the wards in Western Area Rural District Council as listed below: